This website installs our own and third-party cookies. These cookies improve the browsing experience by remembering your preferences, which, through aggregated data, enables us to measure how the website is used in order to adapt advertisements to your interests. The technical and measuring cookies that are strictly necessary are activated by default. The advertising and social network cookies will only be activated if you click on “Accept cookies”. To manage or block them, click on “Cookies settings” or for more information, consult our Cookies Policy.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies or pixels, are tools used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the website.
By using these devices the Web server is allowed to remember some of the user´s data, such as preferences for viewing that server´s webpages, name and password, products that interest him/her the most, etc.
COOKIES SUBJECT TO STANDARDS AND COOKIES EXEMPT FROM STANDARDS
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the user’s informed consent are analytical, advertising and affiliate cookies, with the exception of those of a technical nature and those needed to run the website or provide the services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
ACCORDING TO THE PURPOSE
- Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling the traffic and communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the parts of an order, carrying out an order´s purchase process, registering or participating in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks. They include personalisation cookies, which are those that allow the user to access the service with some general predefined characteristics according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as, for example, the language, the browser type, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected using these cookies is used to measure the activity on a website, application or platform in order to develop browsing profiles of the users of these websites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on analysing data on the use made by users of the service
- Advertising cookies: are cookies that enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the owner has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested on the basis of criteria such as the content published or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: collect information about the user’s personal preferences and choices (retargeting) to enable the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the owner has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. More information at:
- Social cookies: are set up by the social networking platforms in the services to allow you to share content with your friends and networks. Social media platforms have the ability to track your online activity outside of the Services. This may affect the content and messages you see on other services you visit.
- Affiliate cookies: enable tracking visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract (affiliate companies).
- Security cookies: store encrypted information to prevent the data stored in them from becoming vulnerable to malicious attacks by third parties. They are only used on HTTPS connections.
ACCORDING TO THE OWNER
- Own cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal computer from a computer or domain managed by the owner and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
ACCORDING TO THE STORAGE DURATION
- Session cookies: are cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: are cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period of time, by the person responsible for the cookie, for anywhere from a few minutes to several years.
PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
CHIC & BASIC is the Data Controller of the data owner´s personal data and hereby informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) and therefore provides you with the following information on the processing thereof:
Purpose of the processing: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
Legitimation: in the interest of the responsible party: technical cookies and by consent of the interested party : behavioural analytical and advertising cookies.
>Data conservation criteria: as specified in the cookies section used on this website.
Data transfer: the data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
The data owner´s rights:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose the processing thereof.
– Right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (www.aepd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details to exercise your rights:……………………………..
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
Technical and functional cookies:
|PHPSESSID||Technical||Own||Contains the session identifier||Upon closing the browser||Session|
|qtrans_front_language||Technical||Own||Contains the session language||Upon closing the browser||Session|
|cookieconsent_status||Technical||Own||Contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted or not||1 year||Persistent|
|cb-enabled||Technical||Own||Used to remember if the cookie acceptance message should still be displayed||1 year||Persistent|
|DSID||Technical||Doubleclick||Encrypted ID unique to each user||2 weeks||Persistent|
|GTM- , gtm_||Technical||Necessary for the software that deals with the different cookies and pixels to be included on the website||Upon closing the browser||Session|
|_evCoLT||Technical||Own||Necessary for the functionality of the booking engine||10 days||Persistent|
|_ga||Analytical||Google Analytics||Enables the unique visitor control function. The first time a user enters the website through a browser, this cookie will be installed. When this user enters the website again using the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only when the user uses a different browser will he/she be considered to be another user||2 years||Persistent|
||Analytical||Google Analytics||They are used to limit the speed of request – limiting data collection on high traffic websites||10 minutes||Session|
|_gid||Analytical||Google Analytics||Used to distinguish between users||24 hours||Session|
||Analytical||Google Analytics||Includes Google Ads campaign information about the user.||90 days||Persistent|
|OTZ||Analytical||Google Analytics||Aggregate level analysis of website visitors||1 month||Persistent|
|_gac>property-id>||Analytical||Google Analytics||Includes campaign information about the user.||90 days||Persistent|
|_hjid||Analytical||Hotjar||Random identification of the hotjar platform to be able to perform navigation analysis on the web page/td>||1 year||Persistent|
|_hjincludedinSample||Analytical||Hotjar||Identifies if the user has been chosen for navigation analysis in a single session||Upon ending the session||Session|
|id||Advertising||Doubleclick.net||Used to find out the visitor’s interests and to display relevant ads on other websites||Upon closing the browser||Session|
|‘_gcl_au|w||Advertising||Google Adsense||Used by Google AdSense to measure the advertising efficiency of its services||3 months||Persistent|
|ajs_||Advertising||Used to track the user’s visit and actions carried out on the website.||1 year||Persistent|
|MUID, MUIDB||Advertising||Microsoft Bing||Used by Microsoft to uniquely identify users from several of their domains as well as the ads they have seen.||1 year||Persistent|
|SRT||Advertising||Tripadvisor||Tripadvisor Session Cookie. No specific information about SRT.||Upon closing the browser||Session|
|TAUD, TATravelInfo, TART||Advertising||Tripadvisor||Used by Tripadvisor to create a search and navigation profile of the user. No specific information about TART||1 week||Persistent|
|TASSK||Advertising||Tripadvisor||Used by Tripadvisor to create a search and navigation profile of the user||6 months||Persistent|
|TAUnique. PMC||Advertising||Tripadvisor||Used by Tripadvisor to create a search and navigation profile of the user||2 years||Persistent|
|TADCID||Advertising||Tripadvisor||ID for the Tripadvisor user. No Additional Information on TADCID.||10 years||Persistent|
You can also control ads and tracking technology using the Ghostery application: http://www.ghostery.com/
|fr||Advertising||Necessary for the Facebook social add-on. Enables measuring ad performance and providing recommendations||30 days||Persistent|
|_fbp||Advertising||Needed to provide a range of advertising products such as real-time bids from third-party advertisers||3 months||Persistent|
More information: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
Other third-party cookies (Google, Youtube, Cloudflare, Bizible):
|1P_JAR||Advertising||Transfers data to Google to make advertising more attractive||Expires one week after activation||Persistent|
|ANID||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data||1 year||Persistent|
|APISID||Technical||Stores user preferences and information while viewing pages with Google maps on them||2 years||Persistent|
|CONSENT||Advertising||Contains a unique randomly generated value that allows the Platform to distinguish between browsers and devices. This information is used to measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data||1 year||Persistent|
|HSID||Technical||When setting up or or signing into a Google Account, this cookie is stored||2 years||Persistent|
|AID, SID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included on the website (Google CSE)||2 years||Persistent|
|NID||Advertising||The “Google +1” button used on our Website is hosted on Google, your browser sends information about the cookies that Google requires if you stay signed in with your account. This data is used by Google in order to associate it with your account||6 months||Persistent|
|SAPISID||Technical||Youtube||Used to play content||1 year||Persistent|
|SIDCC||Advertising||Used to provide services and extract anonymous browsing information.||3 months||Persistent|
|SSID||Advertising||Collect information for the Google search engine included on the website (Google CSE)||3 months||Persistent|
|DV||Technical||Used to provide services and extract anonymous browsing information||10 minutes||Session|
|SID, SSID||Technical||Youtube||Technical cookies used by YouTube||1 year||Persistent|
|_cfduid||Technical||Cloudflare||Used to override any security restrictions based on the IP address the visitor is coming from||1 year||Persistent|
More info: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
More info: https://www.bizible.com/privacy-policy
WITHDRAW COOKIE CONSENT
HOW TO REMOVE BROWSER COOKIES
1. Open Chrome on your computer.
2. On the top right, click More, Settings.
3. Below, click Advanced Settings.
4. Under “Privacy and Security”, click Website Settings.
5. Click Cookies, See all cookies and website data, Delete all.
6. To confirm the action, click Delete all.
For more information on Chrome, click here: http://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet Options.
2. Click the General tab.
3. In the section “Internet History”, click the Delete button in the Browsing History section.
4. Click delete files.
5. Select delete cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click Accept.
8. Close and restart browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/278835/how-to-delete-cookie-files-in-internet-explorer
Firefox. Version 65.0.1
1. Select Firefox | History | Clear recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following checkboxes: Cookies, Cache, Active Logins
4. Using, “Clear by Time Range” from the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox Preferences in the History section available under Tools > Options > Privacy.
For more information about Mozilla Firefox click here:https://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Click the Safari icon / Edit | Restore Safari.
2. Tick the following checkboxes: Clear history, Delete all website data
3. Click restore.
4. Close and restart browser.
Fore more information on safari click here: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Refer to the browser documentation for the browser you have installed.